Deadline for receipt of abstracts was Dec 15, 2016.
We are no longer accepting abstracts.
- Abstracts were peer-reviewed;
- Notification of abstract acceptance was sent out before the end of January 2017;
- Presentations are limited to 15 minutes, may be in PowerPoint, and will be translated simultaneously to Armenian/English (except for selected English only breakout sessions);
- Abstracts will be published in the conference book;
- Standard audio/visual equipment will be provided by AUA, including LCD projectors, computers, screens and podium microphones;
- Support for travel, accommodations or honoraria are not available;
- The afternoon of the second day of the conference will be devoted to the celebration of Armenian women. This celebration will include food, music, and an art exhibition, and will be open to registered conference presenters and attendees.
- Due to an overwhelming response the Conference registration is closed.